Welcome

Hi
I am Karunakar Yenikapati. I'm working as School Assistant-English. While preparing for the classroom I came across some interesting things. I felt these things may be interesting and useful to you too. The result is this blog. I am trying my best to make it useful. I feel happy if you find anything useful in this blog.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome

Hi..
I'm Karunakar Yenikapati. I am working as School Assistant (English) in Z.P.H.School, Daivalaravuru. I am much interested in teaching English. I would like to share the different techniques, ideas, resources which I found. At the same time I also like to know others experience in teaching English. Lastly I like to make this blog useful for the English teachers to improve their skill. seeking your help make this useful for the teaching community..........Karuna

No comments:

Post a Comment