Welcome

Hi
I am Karunakar Yenikapati. I'm working as School Assistant-English. While preparing for the classroom I came across some interesting things. I felt these things may be interesting and useful to you too. The result is this blog. I am trying my best to make it useful. I feel happy if you find anything useful in this blog.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Useful Videos

Hi This is a wonderful Website Learning English with video lessons. I found it recently. I think its useful in teaching grammar. Its very useful to improve our pronunciation also. Click here to check it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Karunakar,

    I am N.Peraiah, S.A. (Eng), Z.P.H.S, PONNALUR, PRAKASAM DISTRICT. I have just visited your blog and listened to the rhymes. They are good. I congratulate you for putting effort to keep the videos in the blog. I will post my comments later.

    ReplyDelete